Book A Salivary Testing Appointment Today
- Identify pathogens that may contribute to oral health issues
- Prevent and improve periodontal concerns
- Determine whether you’re at a higher risk of developing cavities
- Gain insight into your oral cancer risk
- Use the findings to improve your daily dental hygiene habits.
Salivary Testing From Your Dentist in Pittsburgh
An effective and useful addition to a dentist’s toolbox, at Dental Medicine Institute in Pittsburgh, we know that salivary testing and diagnostics can have a significant impact on the prevention and improvement of short- and long-term oral health outcomes.